“giving credit where it is due” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Clarion Inn Waterford Convention Center

Clarion Inn Waterford Convention Center
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Elmhurst
Kingston, Oklahoma
“giving credit where it is due”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

am a truck driver,and my truck broke down and was in the shop at frieghtliner in Elmhurst,Il..And I choosed Clarion to stay for the weekend and very glad I did. On a Saturday at miday Kevin from the front desk,came and got me at the Freightliner shop. He took time to help me load my bags from the truck,cause there was quite a few. Got my room...and had a long nice hot shower then went to the bistro and enjoyed a nice hot meal. The room was clean and comfortable,food was tasty. And the staff was friendly and acomadating.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Tesh and Kate and all of the staff was absolutely great. I have already recommended this hotel to everyone I know. the service was great the prices was right and the staff was very helpful with getting our venue together

• Stayed April 2014
Hannibal, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

This place is a hidden gem in the Chicagoland area. Connected to the Clarion Inn, it offers a beautiful function area along with modern rooms including a family suite (with full kitchen) and a honeymoon suite (with a Jacuzzi!). All of the rooms are newly remodeled and each one has a microwave and mini fridge! There is a pool as well. The hotel is located right on a main road (83/Kingery Hwy) and is about 5 minutes from downtown elmhurst and right across the road from a Super Wal Mart.

The food is through India House and is nothing short of amazing, We had 2 functions there (Friday mehndi and Sunday reception) and Pritesh worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted in the way of food, decoration, bridal suites and a discounted room block rate.

They specialize in Indian/Pakistani events but during our weekend there we saw events of all sorts.

Arvin handled our planning needs and was a key advisor for every facet of both functions. You can tell he knows his stuff and has suggestions that will really guide you through the stressful task of planning a wedding!! We had 2 tastings at the India House restaurants and Barbara was there to walk us through the food and bring us different choices based on our likes and dislikes. She was absolutely instrumental in making sure we had the food we wanted!!
Once onsite, some other key players also really stood out for us. Besides Arvin, Raminta handled our room block with expertise by making honoring pretty much any changes and requests with lightning speed. She was available over phone or email and was able to ensure that our room block was up to date and accurate at any given time. Veronica was our banquet captain, and she and her staff were excellent throughout each event. We especially appreciated the help of Manuel, who was able to help with pretty much anything we needed and was always checking up on my bride and I to make sure we were fed and watered through each event.
Overall the food, venue, and sleeping rooms are great here at Waterford, but anyone can construct those things. The real exceptional piece here is the staff that Pritesh has assembled and how they all work together to go above and beyond to make your special event the best one ever.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Rahil C
Melbourne Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

Been Staying at the Clarion Inn over 5 years when I come into this area for business. Very easy access from interstates and close to the Ohare airport. Beautiful large parking, excellent rooms, and the greatest service! Cable televisions in the room features all the movie channels, local channels, and cable channels. Restaurant onsite very reasonable on pricing and excellent food. Large heated swimming pool and great fitness center.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Silver Creek, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

Hotel is always clean, staff is always very professional. Rooms are clean and quite. Any of the food I get from Bistro C is always great and good porsitons. Im here twice a week and have never had a complaint.(Sort of home away from home.)

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Dorota W, Public Relations Manager at Clarion Inn Waterford Convention Center, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Dave,

I t is always a great pleasure to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay with us. I shared you kind words with our entire staff. Thank you for being a loyal guests and we are looking forward to see you next week!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I am from Florida and visited Chicago and then Elmhurst during my business trip. I loved this hotel with friendly and helpful front desk people, this is a truly great place to stay in if you have something to do in the area. I read that people complained about the location, but come one, we all understand it is not Miami. My company is located not far away from the hotel and I, personally, found the location to be just perfect. Rooms are extremely clean, towels are white (not white grey like those that you can see in some 3 star hotels). Also, it feels like renovation has been done not long time ago, everything looks new ish. Highly recommended!

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I was scheduled for a week long business trip to Elmhurst and wanted to be close to Elmhurst Hospital since I would be taking a cab back and forth there for work everyday. I chose the Clarion Inn Waterford and frankly it was great choice. The room was always clean and had fresh linens daily and rates weren't bad especially for the Chicago area, nevertheless the staff is what helped you to quickly overlook any questionable amenities, i.e. the hotel bistro. The staff were great! They knew me by name, always had my cab waiting for me at 4:30 am and made sure that someone staffed the bistro so I could get my coffee and after work snacks. If I have to return to Elmhurst I will certainly book my stay here again.

Dear Carla,

Thank you very much for your kind words toward our hotel and our staff. It is always a great pleasure to hear positive feedback from our guest. We are looking forward to see you again in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elmhurst
SpringHill Suites Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace
Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace
#4 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago / Oakbrook Terrace
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago / Oakb...
#2 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus

Been to Clarion Inn Waterford Convention Center? Share your experiences!