“Do not waste your money”
Review of Rosati's Pizza

Rosati's Pizza
Order Online
Ranked #87 of 163 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 31, 2019

1/31/2019
So I order pizza here yesterday during the polar vortex. I was happy they were open and willing to deliver. I said I know it's issue the weather today when can you be here with the huge order I got. He said 11:50. I said that great cause our people take certain lunch hours. When 12 comes by and no order, I called, they said he loading up know, you are 5 mins from us, he will be there shortly. No problem just getting status. Well he lied. I wait for another 30 minutes and call again. He told me he was there, I said I'm waiting here he is not. He said he will be there. So he finally comes, I give sign for the food. Well they forget the dressing for 2 trays of salad and serving utensils. I call they said they would drop back off. Then he forgot to give me a receipt. I call the manager later In the day to advise this is almost $700 and I need a recipe to get reimbursement from my company. He can not get my email right so he said a driver would drop it off since we are so close. He apologized once and said if we orders from them again he would give s small discount. I won't do that again. Stay away they are very incompetent there if placing large orders.

Oh and the kicker, when the driver dropped off the recipes they gave me a cheese cake for all the trouble I guess, check the photo, full of mold!

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We ordered takeouts because it was close to our hotel and we were tired after driving 10 hours. We were surprised by its fried chicken. It was golden brown and crispy. There was hardly any fat left on the skin. The wings were ok.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

Last night my girl and I had a taste for pasta. I know what I like and want, but she had to look over the menu for a while. After that long process I made the call to find out my favorite Italian restaurant changed their hours and was now closed on Monday. So, we decided to just grubhub it. There weren't too many options for pasta, but Rosati's seemed to have the biggest selection. I ordered penne w/ chicken and spinach in garlic and oil and she ordered fettuccine alfredo. I'm picky when it comes to Italian food since I grew up to daily home cooked meals, but this has to be the worst pasta dish I have ever eaten. Instead of putting grilled chicken in my dosh it seemed as if they chopped up breaded chicken niggets. It was horrible. You'd think it's common sense that the breading on the chicken is going to soak up all of the oil and just become a gross mushy mess. I will never order food from this place again and would not even recommend it to my worst enemy.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 25, 2016

Ordered some pizza here. came in somewhat hot, but they messed up the order. slices were square, but good.service was quick.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed March 23, 2016

They consistantly have the best pizza here. The crust is generous, there is a lot of cheese and they dont skimp on the toppings, the sauce is slightly sweet. This pizza is awesome even cold and left over from the night before.

They typicaly deliver your pizza and it is so hot you have to wait for it to cool before eating. This remains my #1 local choice for pizza. There is always a coupon, after our first order included with the menu you get with your order.

Date of visit: March 2016