Oh my goodness, where to start???
1. No cart was offered to help us bring in items to the room. In fact, no effort was made to help us decorate. (other halls offer to do this for you the night before)
2. We brought cupcakes and stands in and they were lost for a short period time.
3. The room was not prepared for our arrival as promised, the buffet was set up on the dance floor, knowing we had a DJ and planned to use that space for dancing.
4. The banquet room temperature was above 80. Biggest complaint of the evening from all our guests was how hot the room was
5. Person in charge showed up after we arrived and was unfriendly and put off as we handed him a check for the remainder of what was owed
6. We had to help servers place tables and put up our own décor.
7. Table for DJ and photo booth were not set up as we had requested
8. Guests from downstairs kept heading up into our event, even when asked to leave. These same guests drank from our open bar and used our photo booth. This should have been stopped by management, especially since they appeared to be someone he knew.
9. We had guests from our event that stepped downstairs to watch a game. They asked if they could PURCHASE a beer at the bar and were told "No you have an open bar upstairs you can get your drinks from there".
10. We had paid for a hotdogs to be delivered for our guests at the end of the evening. 3 boxes of hot dogs arrived only two were sent upstairs. The third was opened by management and he started to hand out to everyone sitting at the bar (not part of our event). When questioned by one of our guests his response was "what is the big deal you have plenty?" The big deal is we ordered them, paid for them and you were handing them out as if they were your own.
11. At 11PM the bartenders shut down and the lights went on. When mentioned to them we were told we could have a cash bar until midnight we were told no!
12. Menu and contract info was not followed by management, therefore we did not receive what was promised.
To say we were disappointed would be an understatement. Our gut from the beginning told us they didn't want our business and based on the service we received, we were correct. Considering the three times we were at the location and the restaurant was empty we would have expected to be treated better.
Zero stars is my choice, sadly we have to at least put one!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.