“Hot pizza to go!”

Order Online
Ranked #6 of 163 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This location offers carry-out, delivery and catering services only.
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

This used to be my favorite deep dish pizza when I lived in the area. Decided to pick up a pizza Togo when passing through the area. It was as good as I remember.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (71)

Reviewed June 22, 2019

Well I know its a well know brand for their pan pizza, I wasn't impressed. Not much cheese on the deep dish the Italian was a bit garlicky which has happened before. You will get sausage in every bite as its a complete layer. The thin was very thin like paper. The crust was good and the sauce on the top was OK. I would go with Nancy's Pizza on York road in Elmhurst next time.

Date of visit: June 2019
Lous C, Public Relations Manager at Lou Malnati's Pizzeria - Carry Out, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Hello, we are sorry to see you had a disappointing experience with us and the quality of our pizza. We would love to hear from you about this more directly. Please click the link to fill out the corresponding information. We are looking forward to hearing from you and truly appreciate your patience with us. http://bit.ly/LousCrew

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Everyone raves about it, but it's not as good as most other local pizza places. Sausage pizza was not very good.

Date of visit: March 2019
LouMalnatis, Public Relations Manager at Lou Malnati's Pizzeria - Carry Out, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Hi Jim,
We are sorry to see you had a disappointing experience with us and the quality of our pizza. We would love to hear from you about this more directly. What could we have done better? Please click the link to fill out the corresponding information. We are looking forward to hearing from you. http://bit.ly/LousCrew

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Lou's came recommended by a person from Chicago who now works for my husband and we must say, it did not disappoint. I wish I had know (it's my own fault) that this was a carry out location only. We drove from a different city and had I known, I would have called ahead. We ordered a medium Chicago Classic, a personal size cheese and a house salad. It easily fed our family of three with two slices left over. Everything was completely delicious. We were excited to try derp dish pizza and were not disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

One of the top 2 deep dish pies in Chicago (or anywhere else)! Great butter crust and sauce including fresh crushed Rona tomatoes. Bar also features local craft beers on draft.

Date of visit: January 2019
LouMalnatis, Public Relations Manager at Lou Malnati's Pizzeria - Carry Out, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2019

Hi, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to serving you again soon!