“Suburban delight!”

100 South Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
100 South Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 149 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Orange County, California
“Suburban delight!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Right in the heart of quaint downtown Elmhurst. Unexpectedly I had the best salmon I have ever had. Perfectly cooked. Even though short staffed, our waiter was excellent. Outside dining available.

• Visited June 2013

Cape Coral, Florida
“Always a Pleasure!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We had dinner for 5 last night. It was our first visit in a couple of months due to traveling. I always look forward to our dinner here. Most of us had the filet trio or stuffed filets. All were cooked perfectly and very flavorful. One diner had the blackened chicken and pasta which he said was delicious. Our salads were fresh and nicely chilled. The cream of broccoli soup was also good. The martini and bourbon selections were wonderful too. By far the hospitality and service is what makes this my favorite spot in Elmhurst. Rich and his staff are top notch! We eat there so often it's as if we are family and we are always treated as such. Great evening.

• Visited May 2013
Gainesville, Florida
“Huge Appetizer / Delicious Soup”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

It's been a year and a half since my last visit, so when in town on business last week, I ventured once again into 100 S. Chophouse. So glad I did, It was about 10° above zero with a 25 mile-per-hour wind gust outside, and 100SCH made it well worth coming out. The Tenderloin Trio sandwich appetizer was a warm inviting dish that more than served as a meal. Tom, the bartender, cheerfully kept my glass full with their fine selection of IPAs, and ultimately suggested a delicious chicken dumpling soup that rekindled the Midwestern warmth in my otherwise cold Floridian soul. Thank you 100SCH! for giving me the best break of my busy travel schedule. I'll be back as often as I can!

Cape Coral, Florida
“By far, our favorite Elmhurst Restaurant!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We LOVE 100 South...everything from the staff, to the atmosphere, to the owner, the food, the service.....it is all top notch. We have eaten most everything on the menu and always take our family, visitors, and business acquaintances here. NEVER have we been disappointed. The blue point oysters are some of the freshest anywhere and the presentation is incredible. The clam chowder is my favorite, my spouse usually chooses the wedge salad. My all time favorite entree is the shrimp stuffed filet in garlic butter. My husband loves the lamb chops, tenderloin trios, fish, burger, you name it, he has eaten it. We go there weekly so he has been all of the way through the menu and back. the martinis are delicious. Great wine selection. And try the ice cream pie dessert sometime. You won't be sorry. Rich has done an excellent job with this place. And our favorite servers are Nick, Dom, and Carl. They never miss an opportunity to welcome you upon your arrival. If you are lucky enough to be there when the elderly gentleman plays piano and sings, you will enjoy your visit even more. If you go once, you will definitely return.

• Visited January 2013
“Great restaurant and menu”
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

Had a group of friends meet here. We had no reservation and were graciously accommodated. Daniel was our server and with other staff did a phenominal job!

Great, friendly atmosphere.