“If you are looking for something different”
Review of HB Jones

HB Jones
Ranked #76 of 149 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: American
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“If you are looking for something different”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The greenhouse area outside the restaurant provides a great atmosphere; especially on a nice day. The food selection was the standard bar food selection but these weren't your normal burgers. I ordered a BBQ Burger and what I ended up with was a burger topped with Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce. I was definitely not expecting that. It was good but it could have been a little less sloppy. I'll be back with my friends the next time because this place looks like it would definitely be fun.

• Visited July 2014

Elmhurst, Illinois
“Our favorite place to hang out in Elmhurst”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This place is so good!! They have excellent burgers (and veggie burgers!) and a great beer selection. My husband has ordered the Mexican standoff burger almost every time and loves it! I've had the veggie burger and they allow you to customize it any way you like. Great food with a fun atmosphere- looks like the place used to be a greenhouse!

• Visited May 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Definitely try em out!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We did a take out order of a skirt steak sandwich, a burger, and some mac n cheese. All were good, and we would definitely order from here again. On a previous occasion, I ordered the cheese fries previously, and loved em. If you ever get the chance to eat fries with Merkt's cheese, do it. Overall, a good place to eat, and watch a game at.

• Visited February 2014
Elmhurst, Illinois
“Tasty Place, A must stop by if you are in the area.”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We have gone several times and it always has Great food and beer choices to boot. Great place to take your friends and the Family. it has a wide variety of menu choices to satisfy the most picky of eaters and it won't break the bank. It has a great atmosphere and the help is always friendly.

Cheers.

• Visited September 2013
Villa Park, Illinois
“Atrium atmosphere........”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I really liked the open feeling of the -glass greenhouse- restaurant. Until I found they have a small room up front with TV and fireplace!!!!!! It is nice to watch traffic and on cold days I love the fireplace. The food is good especially if you like burgers .............they have alot of differnt takes on burgers and sandwiches. My hubby really likes the chicken wings...I think they are baked!!!! The cobb salad is also very good. Sometimes the service is a bit slow but it just depends on who is waiting on you. It is a good place to try.

• Visited July 2013