“Fresh and Amazing”

Ranked #1 of 149 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: American
“Fresh and Amazing”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

I had half of 2 different sandwiches. Staff was attentive and friendly. Enjoyed my sandwich to the max. If you want a new favorite place pick zenwhich

“Very Unique, Tasty Food”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I have never stumbled upon another place quite like Zenwich. I have been there three times and every time I have recieved great food. Their sandwiches are unlike anything I have ever had before. Excellent flavor combinations make for a one of a kind experience. My only small complaints are that the seating area is very small and a bit uncomfortable, and I am not too big on either of the side options that come with the sandwhich: the chips or the cucumber salad. The seating gripe can easily be remedied by getting it to-go though, which most people do.

• Visited July 2014
Itasca, Illinois
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We LOVE Zenwich! Everytime we have guests from out of town, one of the first places we take them to eat is Zenwich! Awesome service, awesome food, awesome people. The food is made fresh so there's a little wait, but it's totally worth it! Yum!

• Visited May 2014
Springfield, Missouri
“:o) Wonderful, I highly recommend”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I concur with the great reviews! Some places just feel good when you walk thru the door ~ Zennwich does ~ Ella with her wonderful smile & personality at the register greeted me as I walked in, I overheard the owner talking with a few returning happy customers, one was back again this week for the weekly basil chicken special... I had already ordered the buffalo chicken with some ginger coleslaw ~ they both were delicious, wish I had a place like this close to my house ~

Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent take out sandwich/wrap shop in Elmhurst, IL”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Zenwich serves fresh, tasty wraps with a Asian flair. It's technically not fast food since each wrap is custom made fresh. Call ahead with your order or you can wait a few minutes for one of the. Best wraps you will ever enjoy. I like the shrimp wraps but you are not going to lose with anything you order. It's on north York Ave about five blocks north of the tracks in a small strip mall. Service is excellent and friendly. It is take out. Highly recommended

• Visited May 2014