“Travelogde nice” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Elk Grove Village
Coral Springs, Florida
“Travelogde nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

This Travelodge location is nice and clean but need updated furniture and TV's in the rooms...breakfast needs more items to choose from and need more cable channels on TV but very clean and very nice staff...would stay there again when in the area...shuttle should also take customers to downtown area

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Baymont2881, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Elk Grove Village - O'Hare, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
We appriaciate your feedback very much, we are currently updating everything in the hotel but it will take time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Guayaquil, Ecuador
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I only stayed for a very short night because I arrived at 1AM and left at 6AM! I will come here again if I ever need to!

The price was great and the service was excellent. Here's what made the service stand out: I arrived after a late flight, with a baby, by myself. I had requested via email and phone that they have a baby crib already set up in the room upon arrival. I have requested this at a 4 1/2 star hotel before and they did not do it, but Travelodge did! It's the little things! The lady at the front desk set up a wake up call for me but then I woke up before the alarm so I unplugged the phone because I didn't want to wake up my baby till the last minute. I was cutting it close to get down to the shuttle in time and as I was leaving my room she was coming up to find me because she had a taxi waiting for me! (Something was wrong with the shuttle.) The fact that she went up to find me because she couldn't reach me by phone was SO KIND. Thank you, whoever you are! Anyone who knows what it's like to travel with little ones knows how much these little touches make a difference.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Baymont2881, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Elk Grove Village - O'Hare, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
We are very happy that you were satisfied with your stay, specially having a baby with you that needs a lot of attention. We are always willing to go out of our way, to make sure our guests have everything they need. We appreciate your business, and we are looking forward to your next stay with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elk Grove Village
Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Elk Grove Village O'Hare
Howard Johnson Inn and Suites El...
#6 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
3.5 of 5 stars 288 reviews
Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village/O'Hare
Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village...
#1 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
Holiday Inn Chicago Elk Grove
#3 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
4.0 of 5 stars 312 reviews
Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport

Been to Motel 6 Elk Grove Village - O'Hare? Share your experiences!