Motel 6 Elk Grove Village - O'Hare
$134
$123
Sheraton.com
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village(Elk Grove Village)
$43
$101
$107
$100
Hotels.com
$51
$108
$89
Motel 6 Chicago - Elk Grove(Elk Grove Village)
$48
Motel 6
$66
All reviewsgreat rateconvenient locationfront desk personan overnight stayshuttle buswake up callchicagooharekornerpilotsubwaylodging
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The shuttle service was very poor. I arrived at 4:50 p.m and was picked up at 6:10; I called before 5 p.m. and asked if the shuttle would come or did I have to let them know. The person who I spoke to apparently did not notify the driver and no shuttle passed me for over an hour. I was standing and it was drizzling rain on and off and I had come in from an eight hour flight (up for 20 hours and I am 74 yrs old). The driver was very polite and the reception person apologized. I departed the next day at 5 a.m. and the shuttle was very punctual.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont2881, Manager at Motel 6 Elk Grove Village - O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for your review and rating of the Baymont Inn O'Hare on Trip Adviser. The staff does a great job welcoming our guests and the housekeeping department is also doing a fine job of keeping our guest room clean and the hotel looking great. The recent renovations to the hotel only enhances our product.
Your comments are appreciated, and we will continue to strive to improve the hotel. We look forward toward your staying with us again.

A TripAdvisor Member
JACKSON
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Front desk personell were excellent. Will stay here again. Very good value for the travel dollar. Room was good. Only issue was the TV not up to normal standards.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Your comments are truly appreciated, and we will continue to strive to improve the hotel. We hope you will be returning soon, and that we will again have the opportunity of again being your host..

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Great place to stay between flights. But getting to and from airport can be dangerous with unsafe driver in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont2881, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Elk Grove Village - O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

At Baymont safety of our guests is our number one priority, we always makes sure we get our guests to and from the airport in a proffesional matter. We apologize for any inconviniences with our shuttle, and our drivers have been instructed to be safe and drive slowly for the future.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay. The kind lady setting up breakfast gave me an early breakfast
since I had a 6am flight.. I really appreciated that.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

The breakfast at Baymont is served from 6am to 9am on weekdays and 7am to 10am on weekends, but we go out of our way sometimes for our guests who have to leave early, and we makes sure they also get to enjoy our breakfast before they leave.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I was told when I booked the stay that we were able to use the pool at the super8 which is right next door and my kids did the first two days. A week later they went and they were told that they are not able to use the pool. I know they are both owned by The same Major Hotel and was very disappointed in the service

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Here at Baymont we hate to dissipoint our guests, specially the young ones. Whenever we hear that kids were unhappy with a stay at our hotel, it breaks our heart. We apologize that the Super 8 hotel next door did not work with us in accomidating our guests to use the pool there, and we promise it will not happen in the future.