We flew into O'Hare from England and were flying on to Seattle the next morning. We selected Super 8 because we needed a simple, no-frills bed for the night, and I've had good experience with Super 8 in the past. This Super 8 was very different.
It took an hour and 3 phone calls before a shuttle came to get us from the airport--not what you need after a long flight. When I mentioned this at the hotel check-in desk, the staff member immediately tried to make it our fault.."You must have called a different Super 8 the first two times". (I should also note that she had just put down the phone to another customer who was asking about the shuttle, and her first words to me were "Well she must think she's the queen". People like her should not be in a customer service role!)
When we got to our rooms (2 rooms since we were a party of 6), one was smoking and one was non-smoking. When I called down to say we wanted both non-smoking, she once again tried to make that our fault. She did grudgingly switch us to an alternative room.
The rooms, once changed, were fine. We slept well. But if this was my only experience with Super 8, I would never visit another one.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Super 8 Chicago O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Chicago o`Hare Airport Hotel Elk Grove Village
- Super 8 Elk Grove Village
- Super Eight Elk Grove Village
- Elk Grove Village Super 8
- Elk Grove Village Super Eight