“Very Nice!”

Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Elk Grove Village
Edmonton, AB, Canada
“Very Nice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2006

Stayed at this hotel for one night after being stranded in Chicago due to extreme weather and was not able to catch my original flight. I booked this hotel through the airline and although I had no idea what to expect when I got there, I was pleasantly surprised when I got there!
Unfortunately I did not arrive there until later in the evening, however, was picked up at O'Hare by the hotel shuttle about 10 minutes after booking my room over the phone. The shuttle is also included if coming from or going to the airport.
The service upon arriving at the hotel was prompt and efficient and the staff were pleasant-also understanding that being stranded during an unplanned stop can put a damper on your vacation plans.
As I was a single traveller, I was given a room with one bed-king size. The room was exceptionally clean and provided all the amenities one would hope to have; air conditioning, bathroom with tub/shower/toiletries, and an abundence of towels. The room itself had a chair and ottoman beside the bed, a desk and chair, larger television, and coffee maker, ironing supplies, and complimentary bottled water.
Upon checking in I was advised that a breakfast was included with the room so I decided to head down for breakfast the following morning before leaving. I was also pleasantly surprised by what was offered; coffees, teas, juices, cereal (about six different varieties both hot and cold), muffins, bagels with jams and cheeses, hot breakfast type bagels, and fruit if desired. I was fully expecting a coffee and a muffin but to see this was great. In addition there was a hostess to ensure that everything was filled and stocked during the four hour breakfast period (from 6 to 10am).
Now as for location and what may be close to the hotel, I really can't say as this was a quick stay and I didn't get a chance to see the area other than on the trip to and from the airport-which is approximately 20 minutes away.
Overall I would recommend it in a minute!

• Liked — The Service
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Tips/Secrets — As noted in review
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
4 Thank EdmTraveller101

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Milwaukee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2006

I stayed here for two nights for a wedding. It was a very clean and generally attractive hotel. The desk staff were nice. The breakfast offering was a plus. We had two beds in our room. One bed was too firm and the other was fairly firm.The price we paid ($60-something) was more than fair. The hotel wasn't very crowded. I think that we were the only people on the third floor. I would return.

• Stayed February 2006
6 Thank milw
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elk Grove Village
Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village/O'Hare
Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village...
#1 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
La Quinta Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport
La Quinta Inn Chicago O'Hare Air...
#8 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
Holiday Inn Chicago Elk Grove
Holiday Inn Chicago Elk Grove
#2 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
BEST WESTERN at O'Hare
BEST WESTERN at O'Hare
#18 of 18 in Rosemont
Sheraton Suites Chicago Elk Grove
Sheraton Suites Chicago Elk Grov...
#6 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Elk Grove Village O'Hare
Howard Johnson Inn and Suites El...
#9 of 14 in Elk Grove Village

Been to BEST WESTERN O'Hare/Elk Grove Village Hotel? Share your experiences!