Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Review Highlights
Good sports bar

Good sports bar atmosphere. Great beer specials and service. Special veggie burger tastes like... read more

Reviewed September 7, 2019
Ricardo L
Bettendorf, Iowa
via mobile
Foood!

Wow. Too much to choose from. I usually know what to look for, but this was that and more... read more

Reviewed March 20, 2019
TravelingJimA77
Bartonville, Illinois
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Good sports bar atmosphere. Great beer specials and service.
Special veggie burger tastes like beans with cumin. Chicken wings are tasty.
Good place to watch sports.
Good parking.
Nice quiet space outside.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Wow. Too much to choose from.
I usually know what to look for, but this was that and more. Christine was my friendly bar keep, but I was there to eat.
The menu was as big as there wings, and Pizza. I got a personal 10" pep and peppers and 6 wings, buffalo hot.
Wow, no complaints !!
Just passed a certification class, and this was a great celebratory lunch. Too bad those I knkw didnt share in the greatness!
Definitely coming back

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2018

We went here for my son's soccer team pizza party and it was perfect! The food is good and the space is large enough for groups.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Lisa was a fantastic waitress, managing the lunch flow almost singlehandedly.

Had the caprese salad, which is no longer on the menu but still available. It was fantastic.

We shared the pretzel. It is definitely a shareable and was delicious. Hot, salty and doughy.

I would come back if I lived in the area.

Again a shout out to the staff for being able to give a good lunch experience with only a few people.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Anything I have ordered has been top notch! The staff is friendly and the place is clean. Not your typical sports bar--plenty of tv's, but a nice place for the family too.

Date of experience: July 2018