Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Elk Grove Village/Itasca
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$113
Sheraton.com
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village(Elk Grove Village)
$40
$75
Motel 6 Chicago - Elk Grove(Elk Grove Village)
$46
$85
Travelocity
$59
Travelocity
All reviewsbanquet hallpancake housepool and hot tubbreakfast roomwoodfield mallbreakfast barcomplimentary breakfastyogurtpool areanice place to stayfront desk staffcomfortable stayhotel roomshuttle serviceclean roomsdowntown chicagobed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The pool at this CI&S is the biggest I have ever enjoyed for short laps. The rooms have always been clean, and the breakfast staff very friendly. The Belvedere reception adjacent to the CI&S puts cones at end of parking lot lanes, preventing hotel guests from using the front lot. There has been no effort to assist guests with the problem so far. I have contacted the chain to recommend changes to valet parking with Belvedere. I have stayed at this hotel about 10 times, as it is close to family. However, the parking issue may prevent me from returning.

Room Tip: The pool, fitness room and breakfast room are on the first floor, so I would avoid being on that floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
HotelManager834, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Elk Grove Village/Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind comments about our hotel and staff, and we are particularly glad that you found our indoor swimming pool to your liking. We agree that our breakfast hosts, like all the staff, do and excellent job helping to ensure that our guests have a wonderful experience while staying with us.

I do apologize for any inconvenience that you had in the parking area. We are continually attempting to reach out to our neighbors for the mutal benefit of all of our guests, and are working towards a solution to the occasional Saturday evening parking situation.

We certainly hope to see you soon, and that the occasional parking inconvenience will not preclude you from allowing us to serve you while you are in the area again.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Perfect place to stay for wedding reception. Hotel is connected to Belvedere hall. Definitely would advise staying at this hotel for convenience. Suites were large, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast included in price, first morning was eggs, muffins, ham, waffles etc. Second morning was scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon....definitely well worth the price. Discounted price for wedding stays and Carlson members. Also has a sports bar right next to it for late night partying. One thing is that even though it is attached to a strip mall, parking on nights of events is crowded so get back early.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your kind words about your stay with us, and we could not agree more that we are the perfect place to stay while attending a wedding reception at the adjacent banquet hall. The ease of convenience by being connected with a common walkway, discounted wedding party rates, and our great complimentary breakfast makes us the only choice for those attending any social function in the area.

Thank you once again for allowing us to serve you, and we hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

We just returned from staying at this location. We arrived about 11am and asked if our room was ready, they said yes but since it was before noon we would be charged $10.00. REALLY!!!! When we asked them to explain they were so rude, it was like they were going out of their way to explain. We were then rudely told they would waive this time but next time we would be charged. Oh don't worry we won't be back.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank JJ J

Thank you for your comments about your stay with us. I do apologize for any inconvenience that was caused, or for any rudeness that may have been exhibited towards you by any member of the staff.

I am sorry that you may have not been offered an explanation for the modest charge added for both a 3 hour early check-in, or an extended check-out, which I understand was waived for you. Hotel metrics are based upon a certain number of hours stay (in our property 3PM check-in and Noon check-out), and guestroom rates are based thereon. Consequently, additional hours reflect additional costs for utilities, etc. upon which the small fee is based.

I sincerely hope this provides you a better understanding of the modest fee we charge, but if there are still questions feel free to contact me at any time.

We do hope to see you again, and it would be our pleasure.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Stayed here for one night for a concert in the immediate area. The location is perfect with an ATM, breakfast joint, sports bar and convenience/liqour store all within walking distance. Was unexpectedly upgraded to a suite which was a very nice surprise. Front desk staff was very friendly and had helpful hints about the area. Pool and hot tub was very nice but the exercise room is kinda lacking. Bed was super comfy but the TVs could use upgrading. All in all we would definitely without a doubt stay here if our travels brought us to the area again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Saintev929
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I stayed for one night while in town for an event. The room was clean, well equipped and quiet. The complimentary breakfast was excellent and the service in the dining area was outstanding. When I unpacked at home I realized that I left a clothing item in the room. I called them, the day after check out, but my property had not been found. I received a satisfaction survey by email and included my disappointment with the follow up on my loss. Today, 9 days after I checked out, the hotel manager called to say that my property had been found and is being sent to me. I rate this Very Good for the follow up by management, despite the less than attentive service by the desk in a lost-and-found matter. The desk service was otherwise good on check-in and -out.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family