“Great Value, Great Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport

La Quinta Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Elk Grove Village

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Burlington, Wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

The shuttle van only runs once per hour. We called (as instructed) when we arrived at O'Hare, the van took 1.5 hours to pick us up. The communication with the front desk was very poor and inconsistent. The shuttle van itself is also in dismal shape (seat belts not operable). The hotel is at least a 15 minute drive to O'Hare. This was not worth the savings.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Madison, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Meh. Everything here was pretty average. Not perfect, but not terrible. Rooms were pretty clean, but customer service was bad. We made a reservation on Park Sleep Fly and met my brother at the hotel that night. Turns out you can only park one car per night, regardless of if you'll actually be sleeping there or not. The whole transaction was shady - the front desk person at first told us we couldn't park or else we would get towed, then somehow magically was able to let us park our car without any license plate information. Do the cops come by and check your parking permit every three hours? Probably not.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Im getting married in a few months so I wanted to find somewhere convenient and close to my banquet hall. My fiance and I went to check out la quinta. After many conversations with the service manager I figured it would be a great place...wrong. when we first walked in we got nothing except "What's up"...not professional whatsoever! Then we ask if we can see a room and he doesn't direct us to the room, all he says is It's "up the stairs"...rude. we saw all 3 rooms and were disgusted by the smell of them, it smelled like mold. On top of it, he was mocking me in front of my fiance! "Meh, meh, meh, I need to know more information." I'm sorry sir, but I would not be treating possible guests like that. I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Tulsa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I got stuck in Chicago due to weather, and I ended up at the La Quinta in Elk Grove. The room was two queens. It was nice and clean. The staff at the desk were nice to deal with.

They have a free shuttle to the airport. You should note that it only leaves hourly (it's about a 20 minute one way) so plan accordingly. The desk had a sign up sheet.

I had to leave early in the morning so I didn't get a chance to try the breakfast.

I got a good rate, and a decent night's sleep, so I was pleased with the results.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

The hotel and my room were very clean and nicely kept. The breakfast room was more than convenient if you ran short on time to eat elsewhere. The hotel provided enough options for you to choose from. I recommend this hotel if you are staying near the airport. The price was good and located next to enough options to have lunch or dinner.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Pune, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We chose this hotel for its location and it served the purpose. It was comfortable and the breakfast was average.we were a big group so it was convenient.The washrooms were really small.The cleaning staff was really nice though as when we checked out one person from our group had forgotten an expensive watch in the room so they informed us when we were about to leave and gave it to us.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elk Grove Village
BEST WESTERN O'Hare/Elk Grove Village Hotel
BEST WESTERN O'Hare/Elk Grove Vi...
#8 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village/O'Hare
Wyndham Garden Elk Grove Village...
#1 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Elk Grove Village O'Hare
Howard Johnson Inn and Suites El...
#9 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
Holiday Inn Chicago Elk Grove
Holiday Inn Chicago Elk Grove
#3 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chicago O'Hare Northwest
Sheraton Suites Chicago Elk Grove
Sheraton Suites Chicago Elk Grov...
#6 of 14 in Elk Grove Village

Been to La Quinta Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport? Share your experiences!