“Best Deep Dish Pizza”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2019

Lou Malnatis is the best option for deep dish pizza in Chicagoland. Thin crust is also delicious if deep dish isn't your thing. Family size salad is huge and fed five of us with leftovers. You can't beat the Chicago Classic. Run, don't walk to get some pizza!

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (479)

Reviewed July 15, 2019

I have always loved, Lou Malnati's Pizza. This place has the best Chicago style pizza around, no matter if your desire is thin, thick, pan or Stuffed, this is the only way to get it.... for the past 35 years.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 15, 2019

This place is the best. We visit here every time we come to Chicago. We ordered the small pizza and it was more than plenty for the 2 of us. Then, for Mother's Day, we got a free dessert and it was great. Service was very good and no wait time for us. We will be back again for sure.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 12, 2019

This was my very first taste of Chicago-style deep dish pizza, and boy I was not disappointed. Absolutely delicious! A big shout-out to Thomas at the bar who helped recommend the ideal pizza for me. It was the only time on my trip that I was able to have deep dish pizza, but I am very glad I chose to have it here.

Date of visit: April 2019
Lous C, Public Relations Manager at Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Hello, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear you had a delicious experience with us! We truly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Best,
Michelle Martinez

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Lunch for me and my now fiancé on our first meeting date! Excellent pizza - to die for sauce and crust! We have been turning often. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: March 2019
LouMalnatis, Public Relations Manager at Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Hi Kathy, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear you and your fiancé had an excellent experience with us! We truly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Best,