“You will not eat a better pizza!”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The deep dish pizza was awesome, I have not had a pizza that was even close to this quality. The staff were friendly and the beer was cold, a bit expensive but cold. My next trip to Chicago will include a trip to Lou's. The frozen pizza for home cooking are 90% as awesome as the dine in pizzas.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

If you really want true "Chicago Style" pizza go to Lou's. The lines and wait can be a bit long to get a table but it is well worth it. We always seem to order a pie that is too large but make a valiant effort trying to finish it.

Salads are decent but really folks you are there for the pizza. They usually have some in a cooler by the Hostess Counter that you can take home and cook off yourself but nothin's beats one right from the oven at Malnati's

Reviewed September 19, 2013

All I can say is that this is the best deep dish pizza I have ever had ! It was truly outstanding ! The staff was great and the service was top notch ! A must on your next trip to the Chicago area .

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This was our local pizza restaurant when we lived in Palatine, 20 years ago. We have had to make do with the occasional pizza shipped from Chicago.

However, back for a visit and it is just as delicious. Salads are huge and plenty for 2 - 3 to share and that is the small size. Deep dish buttercrust pizza is rich but tastes like no other pizza I have ever had. We shared a 9" pizza and still could not finish it. Toppings are very fresh. Good selection of wines by the glass, including N.Z. Sauv.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Every time I come to Chicago I have Malnati's Pizza. It is absolutely the best there is. This time I had them deliver to my hotel from their Elk Grove location. Not only did they deliver on time, but the delivery driver had given enough thought to my being in a hotel to bring plates, as well as the utensils that are standard with a delivery order. The pizza was hot, unlike many delivery pizzas. And, oh so good. No matter which of their locations I eat in, the pizza and service are great. I'm jealous of the locals, they can get this pizza anytime. For out of towners, you have to try Malnati's when you visit Chicago.