“BEST PIZZA IN THE COUNTRY, hands down.”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2012

There is no contest. This is the BEST PIZZA in the country! I'm not just saying that because I'm a born & raised midwestern girl from Illinois, but because it really is unbelievable how delicious this pizza is. And not just their pizza is to die for. Their house dressing on their salad is definitely award winning as well. Until you've tried Lou's pizza, you do not know just how good pizza can really be.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

In the past I noticed that Lou's pizza was not as good as it used to be. However, on our last visit there the pizza was great. The butter crust was crisp and tasted so good.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

I visit Chicago because I miss Lou Malnati's. Visiting the friends I have there is just a bonus, lol.

Reviewed November 26, 2011

As an English Man, I can't really brag about the quality of pizza, because the Pizza is not to the standard of US pizza, specifically Chicago Town Pizza...

But then there is Lou Malnati's. I couldn't eat a small by myself. Only two slices but the sauce, the cheese and the melt in the mouth base wow :)

I can't wait to go back once my visa is approved :)

1  Thank XathrasManchester
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Stopped here with my wife and kids for a nice dinner before heading to a hotel to spend the night before an early flight to leave for vacation. Great stuffed pizza, salad, and dessert. Stuffed takes a good 45 minutes but well worth the wait. Perfect way for us to start our trip. Staff is very friendly and accomodating and great with kids.

1  Thank adviel13