“do not eat here!!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I ordered Beef Pad Thai and what I got was a disgusting mess that had RAW BEEF and NO NOODLES! I can sum up this dive in one word... DISGUSTING!

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

the place takes for ever to send u ur food..lady couldnt understand..they dont give you extra soy or hot sauce when you call and ask..lady taking order over the phone is a but rude..a bit small portions if u ask me..a one time try

1  Thank AVChicago2012
Reviewed June 17, 2012

The kids loved the chicken satay, peanut sauce & mango smoothies. We enjoyed the spring rolls & pad Thai. Went back the next night ---the kids had a repeat. We had another order of the spring rolls and a ginger, beef, & peppers dish that was so good I had to finish the sauce with my spoon. My husband said it was so good he was eating the green peppers and he always picks them out! The grand kids talked us into teeshirts & wore them on the plane back to Minnesota.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

The food is delicious. It is generally not spicy unless you ask, and then if you want it really spicy, you have to specify THAI spicy, not American spicy. It's a tiny hole the wall sort of place, but clean and comfortable, and the artwork is REALLY well chosen.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The food is very tasty and the menu is adequate. All at reasonable prices. It is not a chain, which makes it even more appealing. I love to support independent restaurants.