“Great Sports Bar”

RealTime Sports Bar and Grill
Order Online
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Great section of bar food and specials on Beer. Excellent Chicken wings very large. Fast and Friendly service

Date of visit: June 2017
Write a reviewReviews (40)

Reviewed April 11, 2017

They have a short rib sandwich that is delicious! They also have some of the best wings in town! The drinks are very good and reasonable too!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed May 2, 2016

Was just here the other night - and am disgusted with how horrible the service is. If it wasn't for the other people there, I would've left before we were (FINALLY) seated...

We entered - and were at the host(ess) stand...there was someone on the phone, working on the computer screen in front of him - he didn't even so much as LOOK at us... sure, maybe he was taking an order - but there was NO ONE ELSE at the desk. We stood there for close to 10 minutes before finally getting seated. While we stood there, at least 2 other people came up to the desk, did something - and then were on their merry way - and not one of them looked at us or acknowledged us at all.

Fine - the guy was busy with a customer on the phone, but the LEAST he could have done was look up and hold up a finger or something. Either of the 2 girls that came up to the desk could have at least looked at us and said, 'someone will be right with you.' SOMETHING....

It was before 6pm, there were no big games on - and they were NOT busy - until well after we were seated, but the bulk of those people were private parties - who had their own area and didn't need to be seated.

This happened the last time I was there, and my mom says it's happened the last few times she's been there.

As far as the food - it's not terrible, but it used to be better. I had fish and chips. the batter was good - but they didn't drain the grease off very well. My mom's onion strings were cold...

It will be a long time before I'm back, if ever.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 27, 2016

I have been to RealTime Sports Bar a few times to watch a game or fight, have a few drinks with friends, but I had no idea that their food was as good as it is. The Prime Rib French Dip sandwich was awesome. So much so that I found myself going back for the food instead of the bar. Their 1/2 pound burgers are great, and the Giant Burrito and Fish and chips did not disappoint. If you are looking for a great place to watch a game and get some drinks and get some food, look no further.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed March 5, 2016

I opted not to get the lunch buffet, as to many of the dishes had cheese. Instead I ordered the fish tacos, without cheese. I guess the kitchen got confused, as I got a nice piece of fish on 3 flour tortillas, with a guacamole / mayo mix on the side. A bit of lettuce and some tomatoes would have been appreciated. But the tacos were very good - I'd definitely order them again. Service was good, as was the atmosphere. There were TV's all over.

Date of visit: March 2016