“Great Hungarian pancakes”
Review of Tata's Pierogi

Tata's Pierogi
Description: We are family own, family run restaurant. We make our food from scratch in our kitchen. We have great selection of pierogi, potato pancakes, polish sausage, potato dumplings,and other polish food Everyting is made to order, and is fresh We have glutenn free pierogi, as well as vegan pierogi.
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Get there early at lunch for a seat and have a great Polish lunch. Pierogi of all kinds and lots of other dishes, too, including my favorite Hungarian pancake (a BIG potato pancake stuff with delicious stew) with sides. A great lunch.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

TP offers wide selection of home made food that really smell and taste as is should. The best quality of products based on preserved,old polish recipes-many, 16 types of pierogis
from meat to chocolate and everything in between,gołąbki,polish sausage,soups,guts soup,potato pancakes just to name a few.
Place is small and is not in prime location but I am positive that it will grow and flourish

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

I work at one of the local schools and a colleague and I had time to go out for lunch today. I checked trip advisor and saw that this restaurant wasn't far away. I have many Polish students in my classes and they always talk about what delicious foods they have!

The lunch special was awesome!! I got 5 pierogis, Polish sausage, a small bit of slaw and a drink for $11! It was fresh, flavorful and inexpensive! I was impressed that they also do a carry out business!! I will definitely return to both eat in again and try some take out so that my husband can try it too!!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Homemade. Delicious. Perfect.

I was staying at a nearby hotel, and this came up in my search for a restaurant close by. I’m so glad I found this spot. It’s in a run-down strip mall - but don’t let that keep you from coming in.

These are some of the best pierogi I’ve had. My grandmother wasn’t into making them from scratch so I cannot say that they are like hers. But I can imagine back when she did make them, this is what hey would be like.

Enjoy!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Love being able to have gf polish food. They always have several options, beef stew, potato pancakes and polish sausage are all gf as well. Food is delicious.

Date of visit: August 2018