“You must check this place out!”
Review of Sharks Roadhouse - CLOSED

Sharks Roadhouse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is a mandatory stop for our family when we travel from Chicago to Galena. The BBQ is all fantastic and the atmosphere is loads of fun. The place is clean and has several different areas to hang out... the bar, the tables & stage area, and even a nice party room. My favorite is the outdoor pavillion on a nice evening... great spot for a sunset view. I highly recommend checking out this colorful Road House!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

A must if you're in the Galena area. Great BBQ! The BBQ sliders are delicious, and we especially liked the fried pickles! Family friendly for lunch or dinner, and very clean. There's a party room and an outdoor pavillion. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Great bar food. I love the fried okra and pickles. They were great. We also tried the BBQ sliders. All with a great selection of beers. I will certainly stop by the next time we are in Galena.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Recently stopped at Sharks for a quick lunch on our way to Galena and was very surprised and impressed with the decor and the warm greeting we received. they have changed their menu to Barbeque and put In some cash payout slot machines! wow! I had the best smoked brisket I think I ever had, literally melts In your mouth. then played the slots and won $50.00 It paid for our lunch and more... We didn't want to leave! we ended up staying about 3 more hours listening to music and had a Great Time! We will definitely make this a regular stop on our way to Galena and maybe on the way home too!.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We've been regular customers since the roadhouse opened. Recently they have changed up their menu, adding wood fired smoked foods. After having a rack of ribs I can honestly say "AWESOME" not overly BBQed, just the right amount of sauce and fixins to make a great meal.
Still the same friendly relaxed atmosphere but now with another reason to stop in.

2  Thank mark v