“A fun little bar”

Welcome Inn
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Elizabeth
Cuisines: American, European
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very homey and comfortable small town feel. We have always enjoyed the food and great value. The people working here are a hoot!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

This is our go to spot in Elizabeth with a variety of options on the menu like steaks, BBQ, walleye... The salad bar is basic but breaks up an otherwise heavy meal.

Service is always friendly, ask about patron favorites if you can't decide.

Restaurant is tired inside but it's an old building so it goes with the territory. I know it sounds cliche but not being from town, I always feel welcome here.

Affordable. Some meals have been hit or miss but we keep going back

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

I've always drove by on my way to Galena and thought I should try them. I finally did and was very happy I did. Food rocked. Everyone there was welcoming and even the owner comes out to check on you. You can tell he takes pride in his cooking. This is how restaurants should be.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

This place is very casual, it's comfortable too. The food was fantastic. The homemade fettuccini alfredo had a generous amount of herbs in the sauce, it was a nice twist to the solely traditional recipe. My husband enjoyed his ravioli and chicken. I think this will become a go to spot for great food at a really good price. I sent my compliments to the chef and he came out to say thanks. The wait staff was pleasant. It was an overall enjoyable experience.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in around noon on a Friday for lunch with 16 people. Considering we only called 30 minutes ahead, the service was good and so was the food.

Date of visit: August 2018