“Old food being served”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Elgin,il.
“Old food being served”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Mon. 03/10/14... 4:15 pm stopped and ordered the 3 piece chicken,bad mistake chicken must have been from lunch,the potatoe wedges were dark brown burnt.Lucky I opened the bag to check the food before I left the parking lot. I took the chicken box back in and showed it to them, I said look and they said yea those are potatoe wedges,NO I said they are BURNT. They gave me some fries and I left. When home I took a bite of the chicken and it was dry as hell. I should have returned the whole box.I don't blame the owner unless he was there but the cook that was there (a fat guy with a beard) knew those potatoe wedges were burnt and that the chicken was old,and he still put it in the box to be sold. I always go to the South Elgin BV and never had any bad food. Took a picture of the 3 piece and wish I could post , if the owners read this I will gladly send you the picture. I want a refund!!!! My review is for the Beef Villa on Larkin ave. west Elgin,il.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lu L

Wheaton, Illinois, USA
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Nice place across from high school. Food decent, prices average, not too high and not cheap, although they do have daily specials. Tuesdays $1.99 dog and fries. I had a decent ham and cheese sandwich, very good ham. I wish they would have cooked it a little more for a harder crisp on whole wheat bread, but it tasted good.

Vernon Hills, IL
“Good place for a beef and fries!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Friendly atmosphere and good food. Italian beefs are tasty with plenty of beef and peppers. Crisp fries. Worth a try!

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Happened to be in Elgin at conference tennis finals. Used my Trip Advisor App and found this place right across the street. Fabulous Italian Beef. I had hot(sport) peppers she had sweet. One of the best beef sandwiches I've had(and I've had a lot). Great hot crisp skinny fries. Nice people too

• Visited May 2013
Elgin, Illinois, United States
“OMG Beef sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

These guys know how to make a sandwich. They are generous and fast. The food has always been outstanding. My husband would go every day if he could

Visited February 2013