“Yummy”

Add it.
Herb's Bakery Incorporated
Ranked #29 of 194 Restaurants in Elgin
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Herbs has been in Elgin a long time. Great cookies and cupcakes. Birthday cakes have been somewhat disappointing - dry. Maybe baked and frozen. Good breads.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Always get all out cakes from Herb's. The only place my family will eat them. The frosting is to die for. Not that greasy stuff the stores put on. Just had one for my birthday and could have eaten the whole thing myself.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I like Herb's. A bit pricey for donuts for my kids but love their selection. They make excellent pastries, cookies, and breads. They also give back to the community which makes them a step above in my book.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

I think Herb's has been here well over 50 years, there's a reason for that, they are delicious. Amazing doughnuts, on par with the best of them. While I don't necessarily like cakes all that much, I do eat them when the come from Herb's. They have a wide variety of other little treats that you would need to stop in to see. Quite a selection if you beat the church crowd and other rush times. Well worth going to if you live within an hour or so.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Love to have a place like this in town. They made a special cake for my son's first birthday which looked---and tasted---delicious.

Been to Herb's Bakery Incorporated? Share your experiences!