All reviews staff was friendly and helpful the breakfast area would definitely stay here again room was clean business trip complimentary breakfast pool area nice breakfast next morning chicago expressway checkin funeral refrigerator bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Would stay here again and definitely recommend. Staff was accommodating and very helpful. Food taste great! Pool are clean. Fitness area has everything necessary. Loved the hotel! Very clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel lobby is nice but smells like the pool that is located directly off the lobby. The staff was nice, however the room was terrible--very small and dingy--patched paint on walls, small, and noisy A/C.

Date of stay: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Chicago/Elgin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Peggy H,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your honesty as we look for reviews to provide insight and constructive feedback regarding our hotel’s service and amenities to better our guest experience. We welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed May 17, 2019

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a hotel that is a decent price with excellent staff. They were all very helpful and courteous during our stay with 6 of us total, 4 kids. I had no complaints!

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

Arrived about 11p.m. following a long day. Hotel front door was locked, but desk staff noticed me knocking and let me in.

The staff seemed puzzled trying to find my eeservation, though I'd booked and paid for it with the Hilton app. Got my key tah and went to my room.

Id cv paid for a King bed, but my room was twin full size. I'm too tired to complain. At least they gave me a bottle of water at check in.

Had to get going early, up at 530, on the road at 6, so cannot comment on breakfast, but no coffee to be found on my way out the door.

Generally, I like Hampton's and stay there frequently. This one just seems a little tough. Maybe when they get their renewal done.

I would choose another hotel next time.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 30, 2019

From the time we arrived up until the time we checked out everyone was friendly, responsive to requests and there to answer questions. The breakfast selection was great. My kids were able to enjoy the pool and I had the hot tub all to myself. We will for sure be going back again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnElgin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago/Elgin, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your honest review! So pleased to know you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! We can't wait to see you again.

Kind Regards,