“Friendly Service/Good Food”

Paul's Family Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 188 Restaurants in Elgin
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This is our "go to" place for breakfast. As soon as you are seated they bring coffee and water. I usually get the house special. It is 3 eggs, your choice of meat, hash browns, and toast or pancakes. All this for under $7.00! My husband likes the omelets. They make them on the grill so they are flat. If you like them fluffy tell the waitress so they can make them in a pan. The food comes in a timely manner and the staff is friendly. A nice family place also.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

We've eaten here several times over the years and always enjoy the well prepared food! Love corned beef hash skillet! I always have them add mushrooms and hold the cheese!! The hash browns with onions are delicious! The soups are always delicious! You'll nevergo away hungry. A true family atmosphere!! Owned by a Greek family, Although meals on the menu's are influenced by many cuisines.

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Pauls has absolutely the best tasting home cooked meals. During the summer they grow their own vegetables to use in the restaurant. The prices for the quality of food are excellent! I've never had a bad meal there and the friendliness of the staff is refreshing.

1  Thank Ginibelle
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Paul's is our "go to" dining spot in Elgin. From excellent breakfast to delicious dinners the service is friendly and fast. My fav is the country fried steak with corn and homemade mashed potatoes and gravy. The soups are not too be missed; the french toast is yummy. My friends and I LOVE Paul's.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is in my neighborhood and we're there frequently. I so with they'd put some $ back into the place. The carpet and seating needs replacing, not to mention the wall covering. The food is consistently pretty good and so is the service. The place does a good business, which is probably why everything is so worn out. Good value for the $.