“SO...SLOW...”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #8 of 8 Dessert in Elgin
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Wow! Went into the drive thru for a simple cup of coffee and unfortunately got stuck in the car line and couldn't leave. It was 22 minutes before I was able to leave. Never again!

Reviewed December 19, 2015 via mobile

This is the 2nd time they gave me a stale bagel. It was dried out and hard as a rock even after toasting.

DD needs to make sure they are not serving day old bagels!

Reviewed June 8, 2015

Every time I go here they never seem to have the right type of donuts I want.. plus their prices on icecream are crazy expensive, I would rather spend my money at Jewel and get some crispy creams and heat them in the microwave and get some gelato from them too, it would be less expensive..

Reviewed April 8, 2015

I don't like donuts much but this place was very close to my hotel just walking distance. Coffee was very nice

Reviewed September 17, 2014

I love this place. Great service depends on the time of morning you go. Some of the girls can be rude.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts Baskin-Robbins? Share your experiences!