“Marvelous!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My husband and I tried this restaurant a few months ago and it's our favorite now!
I have tried many different items on their wonderful menu and everything was
Fantastic!

1  Thank Karen D
There are newer reviews for Burnt Toast

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food is fantastic and the owner is a friend. You have to have the french toast, it's the best. And I love the pumpkin pancakes too when they are in season.

1  Thank dlhoon
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Only breakfast place I enjoy because it is always consistent on service and food. The food is of great quality! Try their fresh squeezed orange juice, there breakfast tacos but the best is the Chocolate chip pancakes!

1  Thank KMValles
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Had breakfast with our family the morning of our oldest son's wedding and enjoyed a hot, delicious meal served by a very friendly, attentive and outgoing waitress! Enjoyed the location, the food and the service so much that we returned the morning after the wedding to have breakfast again! Highly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank Staecy A
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We met with friends a couple of times. excellent food. One of my favorite things about this restaurant is they offer delicious low calorie items. I enjoyed an egg white omelet with spinach & tomatoes, served with fresh fruit! Wonderful. Its a bit of a drive for us, so we don't go often, but enjoy dining there enough to make the trip.