“One of our favorite local restaurants” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 188 Restaurants in Elgin
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Cary, Illinois
“One of our favorite local restaurants”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

This place is fun for all involved. The sushi is great and with small plates and cheap prices offered, you can try it all. they have lots of unique sushi and traditional as well as a good selection of deserts. Even our 15 month old son likes it, whats safe for him anyhow.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Puyallup, Washington
“Good Sushi for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you would like a sushi fix and not wanting to spend a fortune then the Sushi Station is pretty good. There scallops and a pepper oil is by far my favorite plate.

• Visited March 2014
Elgin, Illinois
“Great Sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Great place for Sushi! As long as you're not theretoo late in the evening, most of the popular and favorite item's will be made frequently and placed on the belt for you to pick from the selections as they roll past you on the belt behind your plastic door. One of my
favorites which isn't on the menu is called the Volcano roll. They chef's will make anything you don't see on the belt. You pay per plate if you get them from the belt which is usually 4 piece's. If you order a prepared roll they usually are 6 piece's. The cost of plates vary based on the number of ingredients, the kind and the difficulty in preparation. Cost vary from $1.25 to $3.75 per plate. We go there quite often! It isn't like an Hibachi and you can't get anything besides sushi or little bowls of edamame or seaweed salad. You can get some warm sushi or nigiri item's and some pork dumplings and sauce. Never go away hungry!

Visited May 2014
Minden, Germany
“The best Sushi I ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

I am from Germany and interned in Elgin last year. I spent my lunchtime several times in this restaurant and was always surprised how yummy sushi can be. The diversity of the food was amazing and I tried new things that I never tried before or even saw before, like jellyfish sushi with sharkfins. It was amazing! But also the "normal" sushi like California rolls or others were delicious and even though sushi is a little bit more expensive, I would always come back. I loved being there and I miss spending lunchtimes at a sushi restaurant that serves such delicious food. I could even convince my pals to join me going there and they loved it as well. Thanks to my supervisor, I had the chance to discover Sushi station. The service was good as well!

• Visited May 2013
Puyallup, Washington
“Good quick place for sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Prices are not bad, quick place to fill up on sushi. Have had better but for the price it's pretty good. The Chile oil scallops are awesome.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Sushi Station II? Share your experiences!