“It all looks the same...Mush!”

Woody's Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in El Paso
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The service was ok, but not great. The food came in an ok time frame. When the gal put our food on the table we were impressed by the amount they gave us, but could hardly tell the difference in each order. Some of us ordered skillets, some omelets and I don't remember the rest. How can an omelet look like a skillet?? There wasn't much flavor to any of our meals. My biggest complaint was the eggs were overdone- which is one of my biggest pet peeves.
If you are thinking about eating here, my suggestion is to drive over to goodfield and eat at Busy Corner. It will be worth the short drive.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Open seating, buffet selections and a regular menu made this a perfect place for our family to meet up when my sister and I traveled to El Paso from Massachusetts to visit cousins and his older sister. The food was very good. I had the Greek salad (which was ample). Everyone was able to find something to please their appetites and pocketbook.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

If you want to eat a lot of feel-good food this is the place to go.
Great value when you buy salad bar with entree- you can take home enough leftovers for another meal and still pay less than you would for most restaurants.

Reviewed September 14, 2011

Nice sit-down restaurant with "real food" - not "chain food." Breakfast, lunch and dinner served every day by home-town people who know your name. Menu has everything - burgers, sandwiches, as well as full meals. Breakfast bar, as well as a multi-page menu of everything under the sun. Give it a try. You'll feel like you've stepped back in time.

1  Thank BobTennessee
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Restaurant was clean decor was nice.Waitress was great! Waitress was very helpful rechecked for to make sure it was vegetarian Potato soup, potato salad and the scallops were very good. However the Shrimp, Perch, and fresh Salmon, were horrible, my husband said the shrimp were the worst he has ever had. Salad bar looked clean and fresh, theyt had no problems there.

1  Thank JamieLynn W