“Great pizza!”

Dining options: Delivery
Grabouw, South Africa
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Being away from such good and authentic pizza has been a challenge as I seek to find something comparable in South Africa, but I'm looking forward to coming home for a visit and enjoying some yummy Giovanni's Pizza!!! I've never had anything that I didn't like, and it is always fast, fresh, and warm! Mr. G is always friendly, as well as all of their staff, which makes the experience that much better. Sometimes the pizza can be a little greasy, but nothing a quick dab with your napkin can't fix! Best pizza in El Paso!!! A must-have if you are not local as this will be a worthwhile experience!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Megan H

“Always great freshly cooked food & friendly staff”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We live in a neighboring small town & seek this place out when we want fresh, homemade pizza & pasta. I always get the spinach & artichoke ravioli & really enjoy it. The side salad is basic but the pizza is always flavorful.

They are open late & have a casual atmosphere which is great for us as we are frequently heading out after evening chores. A family owned & operated restaurant, they are always happy to see you. I highly recommend checking them out if you are in the area!

4 Thank Onery13
Illinois
“Very good pizza in central Illinois”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I had Giovanni's deliver a Hawaiian pizza (ham, pineapple, black olives) to my motel. Really good; comparable to the thin-crust from good pizza places in the Chicago suburbs. The delivery guy was prompt and courteous. I'll make a point to dine in if I'm in El Paso at mealtime again.

• Visited October 2012
5 Thank AnnoyingDad
Illinois
“Fresh Italian food”
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

The owner is from Italy. The restaurant is ran by the family. Very good. I like the thin crust pizza with the hot sausage. The cheese is so good. The pasta dishes are good too. The atmosphere is very tuscan. Awesome!

8 Thank Lipsticklady
El Paso, Illinois
“Friendly Service and Good Food”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

We order from Giovanni's at least twice a month. Mr. G. is the owner, and after your first visit, he remembers your favorites and makes sure your order is perfect. He makes sure your pizzas come out right every time.In fact, every pizza comes out right every time. In a small town like El Paso, you hope that people will take care of you and that you will take care of them. That is exactly what happens at Giovanni's Pizza. They have that small town caring approach. The food is definitely good. The wait staff makes sure your order is right and the food is old school goodness. We love their thin crust pizza which has a rich tomato sauce and a nice blend of cheese. There are any number of topping options. We've tried the lasagna, and my husband "ate the whole thing" which means it was good- filled with a nice blend of meat and sauce. You really can't go wrong at Giovanni's.

• Visited January 2012