“Always great freshly cooked food & friendly staff”
Review of Giovanni's Pizza

Giovanni's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We live in a neighboring small town & seek this place out when we want fresh, homemade pizza & pasta. I always get the spinach & artichoke ravioli & really enjoy it. The side salad is basic but the pizza is always flavorful.

They are open late & have a casual atmosphere which is great for us as we are frequently heading out after evening chores. A family owned & operated restaurant, they are always happy to see you. I highly recommend checking them out if you are in the area!

4  Thank Onery13

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I had Giovanni's deliver a Hawaiian pizza (ham, pineapple, black olives) to my motel. Really good; comparable to the thin-crust from good pizza places in the Chicago suburbs. The delivery guy was prompt and courteous. I'll make a point to dine in if I'm in El Paso at mealtime again.

5  Thank AnnoyingDad
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

The owner is from Italy. The restaurant is ran by the family. Very good. I like the thin crust pizza with the hot sausage. The cheese is so good. The pasta dishes are good too. The atmosphere is very tuscan. Awesome!

8  Thank Lipsticklady
Reviewed February 1, 2012

We order from Giovanni's at least twice a month. Mr. G. is the owner, and after your first visit, he remembers your favorites and makes sure your order is perfect. He makes sure your pizzas come out right every time.In fact, every pizza comes out right every time. In a small town like El Paso, you hope that people will take care of you and that you will take care of them. That is exactly what happens at Giovanni's Pizza. They have that small town caring approach. The food is definitely good. The wait staff makes sure your order is right and the food is old school goodness. We love their thin crust pizza which has a rich tomato sauce and a nice blend of cheese. There are any number of topping options. We've tried the lasagna, and my husband "ate the whole thing" which means it was good- filled with a nice blend of meat and sauce. You really can't go wrong at Giovanni's.

9  Thank Cabdg