Best Western Delta Inn
$129
$119
$98
$72
Super 8 Effingham(Effingham)(Great Value!)
$61
Priceline
$114
$99
$94
$120
$111
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsgas stations and restaurantscomfortable bedsgreat nights sleepindoor poolright next doornice sizequick checkbreakfast buffetgreat ratefresh fruitother hotelsupon checkplace to stayfront desk personfitness roomnice hotelsausage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I've always stayed at the Comfort Inn properties in the past, but this time, passing through to Ohio, we thought we'd try the Hampton. This particular property is fantastic. I couldn't find one thing wrong with the room they put us in, except maybe a small water stain on the ceiling of the room, which might indicate a roof leak in need of attention. But who cares when everything else in the room was spotlessly clean and updated? The kingsized bed was extremely comfortable. Pillows were abundant (I counted six). The AC unit was blissfully quiet, and the room had a microwave and mini-fridge which we used to stow some items from our cooler. A flat-screen TV on the wall made for comfortable viewing from the bed. The bathroom was spotless, which I always inspect with a careful eye before using for the first time. What I particularly loved is that they claim to wash the comforter on the bed for each guest, and I believe it. I inspected that pretty carefully, too, and it was perfect. Lightweight, fluffy, and wonderful. Usually I peel down the bedspreads on hotel beds because they're disgusting, but this one I just curled up in, confident it wasn't laden with year-old microbes. Anyway, I feel certain that anyone who stays in this Hampton Inn won't go away disappointed. Myself, I am now a Hampton girl, and happily wave goodbye to the Comfort Inn line.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank TurtleGirl2010
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Stopped here with the 11 month old and the 3 year old. The bed was comfy. The breakfast was great. The room was clean. The staff was amazing. Best of all, the adjacent rooms were quiet :) They gave me a few bucks off for being a Veteran. I couldn't have asked for a better place.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank afwxguy2002
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Nice hotel. Clean, extra friendly staff. Great location.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank cplot
Reviewed May 22, 2012

This is pretty much a standard Hampton Inn, though it is not brand spanking new like some of them. However it still had everything to offer. The room was comfortable and the amenities were plentiful. The breakfast was tasty and the workout room was quite sufficient. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The only reason I had to take away a star was because the woman at the front desk messed up my reservation in order that I could not receive hhonors points. She also signed me up for a hhonors account but put all the wrong information and name on it. That has caused me a little trouble to try to get it straightened out, but when I called back to do so, the manager was so kind about it and tried to fix it for me. I am sure this was an isolated incident but it still took away a little from the stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank k86j84
Angie_676, Front Office Manager at Best Western Delta Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. We greatly appreciate your comments. We strive to guarantee each guest 100 percent satisfaction. It is nice to have the reassurance that we are doing our job properly. We look forward to serving you again. Once again thank you for your time and patronage.

Erin Barton
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed May 19, 2012

The rooms were clean and the beds are comfy. Staff was wonderful!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family