“Not bad”

Ranked #23 of 61 Restaurants in Effingham
Hattiesburg,
“Not bad”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I visited Panda express and ordered the Black Pepper Chicken. It was decent considering this is more of a Fast Food chain. Food was okay.

Visited April 2014

“We love Panda!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My son loves the orange chicken, and I can find low calorie items. I love the fact they put calorie count where you can see it when you order. I haven't found anything that isn't good. My favorite is the tea. Its fruity and yummy

Visited August 2013
“4 star food, 1 star service”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We were passing through Illinois and stopped at Panda for lunch. This is the first and last time I will go to a panda with a drive thru. They ignore the line of people inside while focusing solely on the drive thru. It's obviously a young staff with little experience.

Charleston, Illinois, United States
“Great, Speedy, Quality Ingredients”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My family including my 2 kids love to eat at Panda Express anytime we drive through Effingham. I like that my kids get foods besides fries, nuggets, and the usual fast food fare. The veggies and food are always fresh! The workers have always been very friendly to us! The restaurant is very clean.

• Visited November 2013