We have been traveling the long length of Illinois 3 or 4 times a year for many years. We used to stay at and enjoy Drury Inns because they are pet friendly, reasonable, and have free food & drinks. Now pet-free, we've stayed 3 times in Effingham at a place that is a real jewel! Thelma Keller's, formerly a Hilton, soon to be a Holiday Inn, is a terrific place to stay. Impeccably clean, beautifully decorated - a very classy place. At Christmastime, it was more beautifully decorated than any place we saw all season. They have an excellent restaurant and a small bar with a good selection of draft beers. Both are frequented by locals. Walmart's across the street, lots of food choices nearby and they have a very nice military rate. Exceptionally good! Just wish it was exactly half way for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Effingham, our Holiday Inn is the only hotel with an on-site restaurant and bar. Fully renovated in July 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Effingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Effingham Hotel Effingham
- Hilton Effingham
- Effingham Hilton Garden Inn