“Standard Denys”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #20 of 69 Restaurants in Effingham
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Food is always just ok... nothing great, not bad. Service is always slow... we have just learned to expect that at every Denny's. Their 2/4/6/8 menu is great and we have found eating at Denny's is comparable to mcdonalds pricing (without drinks though) and of course much better food.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

This is the best Denny's we have ever been to. Been to many all over the fruited plain, and this one beats them all. VERY clean. Not nasty and skanky like so many I have been to. The service. From upon entering to leaving, you are appreciated and welcomed. The service was quick and friendly, and the food was yummy. The appetizer portions were a bit on the scant size, but the food was very good. Our entrees were delicious too. We had a great server, Amber, who was prompt and attentive, and kept the tea glasses full. Great staff, obviously because of great management. Great Denny's restaurant I would go back to in a heartbeat!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Really I've never had a bad meal at Dennys, so I didn't expect one here and I wasn't disappointed. Five of us ate in and one had carry out. All dinners were tasty and warm and with the AARP discount, the price was even better.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We couldn't get service and finally had to walk up the the cash register. When we did get our food the sausage was burnt, the hash browns were cold, and the pancakes pasty.

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

The food is good compared to other Dennys but the service is fantastic. Best service in quite some time. I will be back.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!