TripAdvisor
Effingham
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews firefly grill cookies great hotel business trip fitness center complimentary breakfast the breakfast area staff was friendly would definitely stay here again clean hotel easy access comfortable room right next door convenient location hot tub nice stay front desk staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This particular Hampton Inn provided all of the amenities one would normally expect from a Hampton Inn. But they went above and beyond, from the numerous snacks, water and car cleaning towel in the welcoming bag they provided (we were in town for a car show) to the enhanced selection of juices and food selections at breakfast.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on our way west. I left something behind, when I called to tell them we were turning around to come back and get it, Jenna, the front desk clerk said that she would rekey a card for me. Upon arrival, she had sent someone to retrieve my item, saving a good amount of time so we could get back on the road. Ammeneties and staff top notch. Thank you!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

We stopped here before going on to Chicago. Very clean, great staff, and all the amenities were perfect. Great hotel stop if you were looking! Perfectly situated off of the highway easy in and off. We will be back .

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here both times this month while passing through town and we are glad we did!
Great hotel. Clean facilities. Friendly staff. Amy went above and beyond to help us when we were confused by rewards points.
Another gentlemen working the desk when we checked out the second time through was also very helpful.
We were passing through on our way to a family emergency so their kindness meant the world to us.

Highly recommend.

Thank you, guys!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is kind of tucked away but close to so many different restaurants. It is right off the interstate and convenient. We checked in and the lady was so nice and helpful. We got to our room and I promise you, this had to be one of the top three cleanest rooms I have ever stayed in, and I’ve stayed in many, many HILTON hotels. The room could not have been better. We had no complaints about anything. I recommend it to anyone. I would stop here again, overnight, just because it was so amazing. The room was bigger than expected. The bathroom had plenty of space to move around. We had probably six full towels, six hand towels, and six washcloths. Dasani drinking water was waiting in our room. I really have not a single negative thing to say! Cant wait to return!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple