“Wonderful”

Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Effingham
Montgomery, Alabama
“Wonderful”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This is one of the best Hampton Inn I have seen. Super clean room/bathroom. Very comfortable bed. Great location - right of the interstate - several restaurants (Ruby tuesday, tgi fridays, mcdonalds, arbys, etc. etc.) in walking distance.. a starbucks right next door..there is also an walmart..The Hampton Inn breakfast, as always, was perfect.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Punta Gorda, Florida
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Since our first stay at a Hampton Inn in 1987, this is by far the nicest Hampton we have ever stayed at!! Perfectly maintained and extremely clean. The staff is warm and friendly, and it is obvious they take pride in this property. There are even several reserved parking spots for Diamond status guests - a very nice touch! There is a very good restaurant (Firefly) a short walk from the property. We'd go out of our way to stay here again!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dearborn, United States
Reviewed June 9, 2014

While traveling to visit relatives, I stayed at a hotel in Effingham IL. My experience there was below average. I decided to stop at the newly built Hampton Inn on my way home instead since I had enjoyed a stay at another Hampton last year. I'm glad I did. From the moment I checked in and received items I had forgotten and got a great cup of decaf to the efficient check out process the following morning, it was light years above my previous hotel. The room was CLEAN, quiet, and well furnished. Even the air conditioner was quiet! It was a bit more ($20.00) than I had paid elsewhere, but it was worth the expense. I highly recommend this inn to anyone who wants to feel pampered and well cared for.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Geneseo, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This hotel was clean and staff was welling to answer any questions. Breakfast bar was full at all times during the meal hours. Convienantly located to shopping, dinning, entertainment and interstate highway. Well worth the stay value of a typical Hampton Inn staff spent time assisting with trying to find locations and directions for an afternoon. Since I travel often for work this was a leisure trip was glad to have a staff that was willing to help point out places of interest in the local area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pacifica
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for only one night on our way from St. Louis to Ohio. We had a large comfortable room that was very quiet. The bed was large and comfortable as were the room chairs. Breakfast is always a treat at Hampton Inns due to their waffle makers. What a treat! In this case I opted for the biscuits and gravy and it was hot and tasty. A good selection of juices and sweetly rolls made the meal complete. Did not get a chance to try any of the hotel amenities since we arrived late and tired. Would definitely stay here again if the opportunity arose,

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
New Castle, Delaware
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I've been to this hotel a few times while traveling between Michigan and Arkansas. It's always clean and well staffed. The breakfast area is also well tended and stocked, even when a lot of people are moving through it. I used the gym this time around; I was very impressed with the sophistication of the treadmills. I'm just a novice in this realm, but it was easy for me to set up and use and offered a variety of speeds and workouts.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stay at Hampton Inn while traveling. My complaint is the bathroom ceiling fan that runs constantly. I had to close the bathroom door to muffle the sound. Kept me up most of the night. I called the front desk and was told it runs constantly. Strange!

• Stayed May 2014