“MUST HAVE CHICKEN FAJITA NACHOS”

Gabby Goat American Pub & Grill
Ranked #2 of 66 Restaurants in Effingham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: As a premier Pub & Grill we serve the best in gourmet burgers, fries,sandwiches, nachos, wraps, craft beers, beer, wine, martinis & cocktails, along with weekday lunch specials and nightly dinner specials. We are located in the old bus station so our exterior is very unique, however inside you will find state of the art Tv's, sound system and Vegas style comfortable seating.
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Couple of weeks ago myself and some friends stopped in at the Gabby Goat for a couple of drinks and some food. We ordered the chicken fajita nachos and they were absolutely "TO DIE FOR". The seasoning/sauce on the chicken was delish and I've never had anything like it. Not to mention that the serving was soooo large that all of us were able to enjoy! Have to say - this is one of my favorite places!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Been to the Gabby Goat many times, different times of day/night, different days of the week, different staff on duty, went in with different moods. No matter when I go in or why I go in, I have always been treated top notch. It doesn'tmatter what you go in for, if you spend $1 , $10, $100, everyone is treated the same and greeted with a friendly smile. The staff has gone out of their way to make every experience the best. The food is always delicious, served in a timely manner, and always hot and fresh. I have had burgers, nachos, breakfast, steak, wings, you name it. I have tried several items and I love them all. I will continue to rave about that Gabby Goat and send my friends their way. Keep up the great work Goat staff, you're all doing a fabulous job!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

A quick beer turned into a great night. They have a wide selection of craft beers and the bartenders were very informed what beers were what( Cass & jermey? i believe was the other) Dragons Milk was my top beer of the night and couple buddy's were digging a new IPA they had. Food wise we all got this build your own burrito with steak bites which was the special. The absolute best burrito I have EVER had! As far as the actual menu we will be back to try soon!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Great place to hang out and watch sports. Wings are awesome along with the burgers and prime rib. Great selection of crafts beer. Love the food and atmosphere.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Amazing selection of American craft bottles. I had the prime rib, and it was spot on. I haven't been to town in a while, but went there at the recommendation of some family members and it did not disappoint. I would recommend it to anyone traveling through the area!