“Nice Bar”

Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Effingham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: As a premier Pub & Grill we serve the best in gourmet burgers, fries,sandwiches, nachos, wraps, craft beers, beer, wine, martinis & cocktails, along with weekday lunch specials and nightly dinner specials. We are located in the old bus station so our exterior is very unique, however inside you will find state of the art Tv's, sound system and Vegas style comfortable seating.
Equality, Illinois, United States
“Nice Bar”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I went to the Gabby Goat recently while I was in Effingham visiting family and friends. Its a very nice bar. I liked the remodel. Nice space for a pool table. Service was good. They opened recently so I saw a few "new staff and new system" issues, but they were very open to suggestion and wanted the opinions of customers to smooth out the edges. The set up inside is dark and has a very relaxing atmosphere. Outside is very light with nice outdoor chairs and tables. There are several TVs so I was easily able to keep up with the Olympics from multiple areas inside and outside. I ate the chicken nachos while I was killing time before meeting up with some friends. They were very good and more than I expected when you think of typical bar food. I'll definitely be making it a point to stop in when i'm visiting Effingham.

• Visited August 2012