“No kid friendly!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids
“No kid friendly!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Food is overpriced. And owner is rude and not kid friendly.. we were therw for a family dinner and were asked by the owner to get our 18 month old to either quit giggling so loud or leave.. note this is after he had been extremely well behaved all dinner and we had already paid. how do u discipline your child for giggling ??!?! We had the place to ourselves other than two high schoolers. There was noone bothered except for apparently her .we would have loved to be outside in the first place but it was raining..We will not be back neither will any of our family or friends.

• Visited July 2014

Belleville, Michigan
“Great Ribs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place is a little out of town, it sits by itself out in the country. We went in on a Sunday evening and had the place almost to our selves. We got the ribs and the pulled pork , both were very good, we would visit here again ! I asked why it was so empty when the food was so good and the waitress said that the lake traffic made up most of their business. Their location is far enough out of town most visitors don't find them and that is a shame with the quality of the food being so good.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Incredible Ribs, Brisket and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

My wife and I ate at Witt's for the first time last night. What a great treat. I had the baby back ribs; my wife had the brisket. Both were excellent. The baked beans are the best I've ever tasted. The services was great, the family atmosphere was exactly what we wanted, and it was very enjoyable. Note: Our GPS had them in the wrong place. They are at 39.157569, -88.607794.

• Visited March 2014
Effingham, Illinois
“SOS on management”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

I've recently figure out that Megan ( not sure how to spell her name ) had been let go . . we requested her EVERYTIME . the other waitress lacks personality and skills for a waitress . . won't be back unless Megan is is there .

• Visited February 2014
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Sat Nite PRIME RIB $13 AMAZING”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Smokey goodness. I post a pic. My husband got the Pick 2: Pork & Ribs. I got the Prime Rib Special. All was good,service was great...BUT THE PRIME RIB was amazing! It was a large cut, nice and rare like I ordered it. the best part was the nice lite smokey flavor it had. My husband was jealous when I got my meal. The Pulled Pork, was oddly sweet (not our preference, but it had texture & flavor) the Ribs, nice and meaty, not over sauced, no smokey yummie-ness. Meaty but boring. I would go back again and again for the prime rib alone.