“Surprisingly good”

Lone Star Steakhouse
Ranked #23 of 63 Restaurants in Effingham
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn and walked right across the parking lot and had lunch. At first we were a little nervous because there weren't too many people in the place, but we were there at an off time around 3:00pm. Our server was Jake and very personable. There was 4 of us in our party. 3 had steak sandwich's one had the mushroom burger, everyone was happy with their choices, tasty and cooked as ordered. Good value, would definately return.

1  Thank joanne m
There are newer reviews for Lone Star Steakhouse

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I ate one night during my stay at this restaurant and found the staff there to be very nice and friendly. Because I was alone, I ate at the bar. The staff had candy behind the bar, probably because it was close to Halloween, and they offered me some of it. For my meal I had the salmon which was very good. I would definitely go back if visiting the area again.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I had the ribs and my husband had the Bubba Chicken sandwich. Large portions that were delicious. Great service!!
Conveniently located adjacent to the Hampton Inn. If you show your motel key from the Hampton Inn they will give you 10% off the check. Great value for the money.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Always great food and service. We go there every week because it is so good. Great place to eat! Easy to find from the interstate if you're travelling.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

A great place for dinner along Highways 57 and 70. We stayed at the Hampton Inn next door and so this was perfect. A bit a wait for the table but otherwise service was very friendly and they even let you try your steak type before you order it.