“You can't beat Imo's!”

Imo's Pizza
Ranked #54 of 117 Restaurants in Edwardsville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I love this Imo's! Spacious, attentive and quick service, incredible food. Large salads with the best provel cheese and house dressing around. Pizza is always hot, fresh, and tasty. There isn't a bad thing on the menu!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I love love love Imo's pizza. I only wish there was one close to the rural areas. I have to drive 35 miles to get one. Oh yeah, my taste buds work just fine.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Our family still feels that Imo's Pizza is the best in the St. Louis area, and in Illinois, actually, as we prefer that thinner crust to those crazy deep dish Chicago pies. We get our pizzas delivered, accompanied by some toasted ravioli and their great house salad.

1  Thank PawPawSlim
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We were at hotel with no restaurant options so we order pizza for delivery. The hotel clerk recommended this place. We did not like the pizza. The cheese ruined the pizza. We ordered the supreme/special. We got a large and It thought was very pricey. It was not a $23.00 pizza. I have had pizza from Casey's that was much better.

Reviewed June 25, 2009

I know people in Saint Louis swear by this Matzo Cracker covered with Cheez-Whiz, but I just cannot call this pizza. It has to be one of the blandest and most disgusting things I have ever eaten.
I know everyone has their tastes and this will certainly NEVER be one of mine.

1  Thank Shoeli