“Always a treat”

Bella Milano
Ranked #8 of 115 Restaurants in Edwardsville
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Bella Milano offers contemporary Italian with old world flavor. We have full lunch and dinner menus along with great party planning options, private rooms, and a full catering department for you convenience. Join us for date night, family night, or cocktails with friends. Bella is perfect for any occasion!
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here several times with family, but never noticed the bagna cauda appetizer...finally ordered it, what a great dish. Other favorites include the cannelloni; one red and one white...throw in a small caprese salad and you have a home run for dinner for me in Edwardsville. I highly recommend Bella Milano

1  Thank Rmangun
Bella M, Owner at Bella Milano, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you so much for the excellent review and your recommendation for Bella Milano. You mentioned several of our favorite items on the menu and also one of our newest adds…the Caprese Salad. We introduced a number of new menu items for lunch and dinner this week that have been quickly embraced by our regular guests and it includes an entire category of new artisan house made small plates and sandwiches prepared in our brick oven, new feature and signature dishes, some healthy eating options and of course, our gluten free menu. On your next visit I hope you will again try one of our newest items and report back with your opinion on the menu additions. Thank you again for your review and your kind words.

There are newer reviews for Bella Milano

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Bella Milano is a special restaurant for our family. We ate there the night after our brothers visitation. We had a large group and they put us in our own room. That was 2006. We just went back there in November 2013 after visiting his grave. They have good food and very nice atmosphere and reasonable prices.

Bella M, Owner at Bella Milano, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Thank you so much for the excellent review and for visiting Bella Milano again during your trip. We have the opportunity to hosts groups often in our Edwardsville location, including luncheons and dinners related to the nearby facilities for funerals. We are always pleased when we are able to bring a little cheer to an otherwise sad occasion. And we also enjoy hosting groups for other occasions when the celebration is for a happier reason. Thank you so much for selecting Bella Milano for dining during your visits to Edwardsville and please let me know if I may be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Food is excellent and have never had bad service. If you join the email club you get some pretty awesome deals. Only downside is its a little pricey for dinner for the family. Great for lunch or date night.

Bella M, Owner at Bella Milano, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear M_Smith
Thank you so much for the excellent review and your patronage at Bella Milano. We are so glad that you enjoy your visits and appreciate your call out of our special VIP email program for great values. I hope you are aware of our fabulous Family Feast Menu as well. A great opportunity to feed a family of four for only $29.95 with dine in on Sunday and carry out every day of the week. We are also introducing many new menu options on Monday, November 25th which includes a number of additional tasty and reasonably priced items for lunch and dinner. We hope you will come visit us soon to try some of these exciting new options.

Thanks again.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We always enjoy going to Bella Milano's. Typically I go for the canneloni - which is excellent and my wife enjoys the spaghetti carbanarra. We also tried the bruschetta when we were there recently and were very pleased with it.

1  Thank Mark S
Bella M, Owner at Bella Milano, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Mark
Thank you so much for the excellent review here and for sharing with us your experience at Bella Milano Edwarsville. I'm glad you enjoyed several of our classic dishes and hope you will visit again soon as we roll out a number of new menu items in mid November, including a complete small plate menu, added gluten free dishes and many more exciting items for lunch and dinner. If you have any specific needs or requests please visit our website at www.bellamilanos.com and contact us via email. I read and act on every guest note that is sent to us.

Thanks again.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Really nothing special. Food is 'eh' at best. We had gone years back when they first opened, and it was okay. The carryout was disappointing, but dining in was fine. I would have given it maybe 3 out of 5 stars then. Now I cannot give it anything more than a 1 out of 5. Service was nothing special, interior was nothing special, and food was bland. Edwardsville is starting to get a lot of really good restaurants (Cleveland Heath, Peel, Oriental Spoon, Dewey's, Wasabi, ...), but I think Bella Milano has lost it's once small edge.

2  Thank Jimmy618314

Jimmy
Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit to our Edwardsville location. As one of the busiest and from the other reviews you see here, more popular restaurants in Edwardsville, we are always disappointed when a guest has a dining experience that is not superior. I hope you had the opportunity to speak to one of our managers as they are on the floor constantly to insure customers satisfaction and always eager to hear feedback, good or bad, immediately. As one of Edwardsville's most popular dining spots we always prefer to address any customer satisfaction issue while they are in the store and we can still impact the visit. We use only the freshest ingredients and are in the midst of adding and testing a number of wonderful new dishes, including small plates, and I'm disappointed you found the food lacking in your opinion. Our recent Two Week Tasting of menu items allowed customers to act as food critics and we received overwhelming positive response on additions, current menu items and updates. And we have spent much to continue to upgrade our contemporary and comfortable ambiance, including the additions of all season, heated and enclosed patios. Those pictures are available on this site and I'm surprised you found the decor lacking. We receive compliments almost daily. If you have some specific issues with your latest visit I hope you will visit our website and send us more information via the website. I personally read and act on every guest that contacts us. Thank you again for your feedback. We only improve by listening to our valued guests.

Cordially,