“Pretty Good Italian”

Bella Milano
Ranked #8 of 115 Restaurants in Edwardsville
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Bella Milano offers contemporary Italian with old world flavor. We have full lunch and dinner menus along with great party planning options, private rooms, and a full catering department for you convenience. Join us for date night, family night, or cocktails with friends. Bella is perfect for any occasion!
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My go to local Italian restaurant, better than the chains. There house salad is a big hit, but be warned, if you don't like sweet dressings you won't like this. Your only other option is a Caesar. They are great with a crowd. Also we went in 30 minutes before the closed after my mother's visitation and they were very accomodating, served us and didn't try to rush us out the door.

There are newer reviews for Bella Milano

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I live for their pasta. It's so good, and the portions are HUGE, which means one thing -- leftovers! The staff is very nice and helpful. The decor is contemporary, so it isn't overdone. Great restaurant.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had a great dinner there the food was exceptional the rainbow trout special was great! Always pleased with the food and service.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

CAUTION if planning a large office function using the buffet option...make sure a contract is drawn up that stipulates you are responsible for the number you confirm with the restaurant.
Recently held an office farewell party at the O'Fallon, Il location. 63 people responded to the office invite; however, on the day of the luncheon only 44 people showed up. The GM insisted because he prepared enough food for 63 people that I (the one who made the arrangement) be responsible for payment for the no shows. Had I known this information at the time the reservation was made I would have ensured this information was communicated to our co-workers that we would be responsible for those who do not attend. In the end the GM felt he should not eat the total cost of the loss and the difference should be split between us. This was unacceptable to me but rather than be confrontational like an IDIOT I agreed to pay for 10 plates. I WILL NEVER eat there again. Bad business practices.. contemplating whether to file a complaint with the better business bureau....I should not have been held liable for this cost when there wasn't a written agreement stipulating the repercussions of no-shows. I was penalized due to this lack of communication between the managers, GM, and myself.
Overall the experience from those in attendance were pleased with the food and wait staff; however, not sure they would be pleased how we were treated in the end with the final bill.

4  Thank jjsantos83
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Held a business luncheon there today (I'm from Denver) and ordered their pasta special. Wow, it was VERY tasty. The service was friendly as well (big plus). Sorry, too full to sample the desserts - maybe next time.