What a great hotel! Its very clean, up to date, and comfortable. I would only stay in this hotel in Edwardsville. I have only stayed here once but you can tell the owners have worked hard to make it a little nicer than the other chain hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Hearth Inn and Suites Edwardsville offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation or business. We are an AAA 2 Diamond hotel. We are conveniently located on historic Route 66 also known as Highway 157. Our hotel is near several local attractions including Colonel Benjamin Stephenson House, Wildey Theatre, and Edwardsville Children's Museum. We are located one stop light away from main campus of the University of Southern Illinois, home of the Cougars. The campus is only 25 miles from the thriving city of St. Louis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Hearth Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Hearth Hotel Edwardsville
- Country Hearth Inn And Suites