“99-cent margaritas”
Review of El Maguey

El Maguey
Ranked #53 of 118 Restaurants in Edwardsville
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The Monday/Tuesday 99-cent margarita special is why we go! Big, non-watered down drinks cheaper than soda! The food selections is good, service is attentive, and it's a good place to go with a big group.

1  Thank ILgirl73

Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I love the cheap/delicious Margaritas and amazing homemade chips and salsa. The food is affordable and the service is consistently good.

1  Thank Meaghan B
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I like El Maguey, even better than La Fonda, but their service is often horrendous. Forget to bring appetizer, wait 30 minutes to get the check when you are clearly done. Its bad enough for me to not go there even if their food is really good.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Very good quick service for authentic Mexican cuisine. Good location and decent prices. Have eaten here on several occasions and keep coming back.

1  Thank Daddygar
Reviewed December 9, 2011

My husband and I go to El Maguey in Edwardsville at least 3-4 time per month. It is our Friday go to place. We get the same thing most of the time and we have never been disappointed. You can also count on the margaritas always being good and not over priced. The service has never been disappointing either. I can't really think of anything negative about this restaurant.

1  Thank deb6869