“Nice warm friendly welcoming people where nothing is too much trouble”

Healing Manor Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Healing
“Nice warm friendly welcoming people where nothing is too much trouble”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We celebrated my partners 40th birthday here and had a 3 course meal and disco in the function room which was beautifully decorated and nothing was tok much trouble .The food was lovely & the service great & all of our guests were impressed .We stayed in the butterfly suite which was a lovely room with gorgeous views over the lake and has everything you need for a perfect stay .The breakfast was also lovely & we would definitely book here again .

• Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Grimsby, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My husband booked a table for my birthday celebration here on the 15th march, on arrival we were both greeted straight away in an extremely friendly and warm manner and asked if we would like to have a drink in the lounge area before we went to our table. While having drinks we ordered our starter and mains. We were then shown to our table in a beautiful dining room overlooking the gardens . I particularly liked the fact that all tables had ample space between them, often in restaurants they squeeze as many tables in as possible creating no sense of privacy especially for an intimate dinner for two . Service was impeccable as was our meal. I do feel the gap between the starter and the main was not long enough, and when we visit again I would ask that our main wasn't presented so promptly after the starter but this is only a personal choice of mine and is in no way a 'black mark' against healing manor . Also the after dinner coffee cups were a little tiny ! All in all very enjoyable, I'm disappointed we didn't know about this place before booking a Mother's Day meal .

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I visited at last minute and thought this looked a decent place to stay.
On arrival I was shown to a room at the very end of the property. Unfortunately the wifi did not reach this room so upon enquiring at the desk I was given a plug in booster thought this did not work. As I had a project to finish for the following day I was shown to another room above the dining room. The second room was filled with lovely furniture which I wish I could have taken home.
Small niggles were no curtains and only original wooden shutters which sadly didn't block out the light in the morning. No light on the desk and a very dim bulb in the centre of the room was too dark, though atmospheric. Additionally the mirror in the bathroom was set back quite far from the sink so was hard to see shaving and the ceiling spots were behind so was all a bit difficult.
The place all seems new but there were areas which the paint was very scuffed and marked, particularly the dining room.
The staff were very friendly thankfully.
With a bit of attention to some of the smaller details this place is a real find and the best place to stay in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Healing
Humber Royal Hotel
#1 of 1 in North Killingholme
The Yarborough Hotel
The Yarborough Hotel
#5 of 10 in Grimsby

Been to Healing Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!