“Zac Brown concert”

Super 8 Peoria East
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in East Peoria

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
East Peoria
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I was stuck in town due to winter storm. I needed a place to stay not far from work. I had stayed at this Super 8 before and it was just okay but it was even better this time around. The check in lady made sure I had a quiet non-smoking room and she even managed not to put anyone near me as I am a light sleeper. The internet did not work great in the room but did in the lobby. It was late and I didn't really need it. Everything was clean. Two minor issues - I am sensitive to smells and the laundry detergent used kick off my allergies - but sheets smelled very clean. And the lighting in the bathroom was dim. I would stay here again and it is a great value for the price. Thank you for looking after my needs.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank 581Jacobs
eposuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Peoria East, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your comments We are glad you were able to get out of the storm and by safe with us
Groveland, Illinois
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Have been usng the super 8 in East Peoria, IL for the Festival of Lights Parade ever since the motel opened. It is ideal as we bring several of the grandchildren each year. We always have lots of food and very good time.
We don't spend the night but just use it for the parade and a place to get warm afterwards.
The only porblem we had was new owners and they had no idea of customers that have used the motel each year but after saying something ahead of time they did get us room 319 which we have used for as long as I can remember.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
eposuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Peoria East, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for your comments we are glad you enjoyed the parade.
New owners? We have the same owners and staff that we have always had, some staff members have been here 20 years.
Something you must understand is we rent room year round not just for the parade 1 day a year. So there is no way if there is a guest in the room already that you want for the parade we will make that guest move so you can have the room you want .
..That’s not good business.
We hope this makes it a little clearer for you
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Peoria
Best Western Plus Peoria
#7 of 10 in East Peoria
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - East Peoria

Been to Super 8 Peoria East? Share your experiences!