I stayed at this hotel because my partner needed miles to maintain his Delta Medallion status. Hilton and Delta had a promotion, that any 2 night stay would earn 250 Medallion Qualifying Miles. He needed 125. It was an excuse to stay in our local hotel. And finally experience why our friends who come to Peoria for business, only want to stay at this hotel. This Embassy Suites is Peoria's best hotel!
Check in was a breeze. Our suite was on the top floor, corner unit. Embassy Suites are truly all suite hotels. Our suite was one of the larger that I have been assigned at the Embassy chain. This hotel is about 5 years old and one wouldn't know that unless they researched for the date. The hotel is well maintained and an awarding property in the Hilton chain. Our suite seemed almost new. This hotel's suites are very well designed. They have great layouts and really nice, large bathrooms. Carpets and furniture looked great. Bathtub had a chip in it, that can easily be fixed, but overall the bathroom was very clean and nice. And this hotel does not seem to run out of hot water.
The manager's reception really is a happy hour. Some nice little munchies and most alcoholic beverages. No elaborate mixed drinks, but still a nice spread. We did have dinner in the restaurant. Menu isn't large. We had some soup, a club sandwich and a burger. All tasted good and the server was friendly and efficient. The buffet breakfast was very good. Numerous items and custom cooked eggs. Having stayed at numerous Embassy Suites, this one has the largest and nicest buffet breakfast. It was almost as elaborate as some cruise ship buffets. If you walk away hungry, it is by your choice.
The hotel has indoor pool and jacuzzi. Which is nice in December. They also have a coffee bar/snack/sundries shop.
This hotel is probably rated as 4* facility, but I would say it is 4* plus, because of all the extras that Embassy Suites include. We had no issues during our stay and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our East Peoria Hotel is perfectly situated on the Illinois Riverfront, located close to everything Peoria has to offer. The Embassy Suites East Peoria - Hotel & Riverfront Conference center has it all, including 50,000 sq/ft of conference space. We offer an eclectic dinner and lunch menu with our riverside outdoor patio at the Riverside Cafe, and flexible catering options for you next business or social event. Stay in one of our impressive two room suites, featuring a separate sleeping and living area with a host of value added amenities. All guests can join us for a delicious coked to order breakfast buffet and evening reception, complimentary. You can relax and unwind at our tropical swimming pool area, or stay fit in our fully equipped fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites East Peoria Hotel East Peoria
- East Peoria Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Peoria
- Peoria Embassy Suites